Summary: An epic-length telling of the day that will live in infamy, through the eyes of three people. (PG-13)
Pros: Focusing on the story of individuals lends a remarkably personal look at war, and how it affects people. Very good to get you thinking about the value of life, and how fragile it is.
Cons: Way, way too long. Also, war doesn't spare the heroes, making the whole saga of these two guys really improbable. And, for all the trouble taken in digitally recreating the attack, it was too fake. The smoke alone in that attack would have made "filming" extremely difficult..
Who: A war movie - watch with caution, and no kids.
- kelsey Carlson: I love this movie! they did a wonderful magnificent job on it! thye made it interesting by love and making it long! but i do think they should have had more on the war then love parts! but i love it! i have watched it six times in one day! (commented on 12/31/2002 5:59:11 PM)
- sheila Filma: Great Movie! (commented on 12/31/2002 6:00:57 PM)
- Donald richardsen: Stupid Movie! Dumb people Too loveable. Kate bekinsale looked pretty foxy. to emotional (commented on 12/31/2002 6:02:09 PM)
- Bridget Fondale: Whatever boy doesnt like it they are not manly men and no girl will go for them (commented on 12/31/2002 6:04:15 PM)
- Cheyenne: PEARL HARBOR ROCKS!!!! aND AMERICA ROCKS EVEN MOOOOOOOORE!!!!!:D:D Eey, and i'm a dutch girl:P LOVE YOU AMERICA!!!!! kiss Cheyenne (commented on 4/27/2004 9:51:17 AM)
Comments are closed for this article.